HISTORY AND MISSION
Since 1993 Termedia has been providing everybody interested in medicine with easy access to most recent scientific achievements. Our mission is to ensure top quality multiplanar education and provide knowledge. Nowadays verified, modern and reliable information is not only a key to success but also a requirement of the contemporary world.
Termedia is the sector leader; it organises medical conferences, symposia, meetings and congresses; it also publishes over 40 journals and books, and builds domain-specific web portals.
Every year, together with scientific societies and associations as well as medical experts, we organise about 60 educational events with a domestic and international reach, thereby training more than 14 thousand physicians and health care managers. We co-operate with the best universities in Poland and worldwide.
They trusted in us:
- Poznań University of Medical Sciences,
- Medical University of Warsaw,
- Jagiellonian University in Kraków,
- Medical University of Łódź,
- Wrocław Medical University,
- Medical University of Białystok,
- Pomeranian Medical University,
- Medical University of Lublin,
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn,
- Medical University of Gdańsk.
Events we have organised:
- Top Medical Trends,
- meetings of the Polish Psychiatric Association, Polish Society of Dermatology, Polish Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons, Polish Society of Cardiodiabetogology,
- Trends in Rheumatology,
- Top Pulmonological Trends,
- Contemporary Oncology Congress,
- Advances in Gastroenterology,
- Neuropsychiatry and Neuropsychology UPDATE,
- Priorities in Health Protection.
We are open to new technologies. We keep up with the times, we have a lot of live reports via the Internet, and hence we provide access to knowledge to people who cannot participate in the events in person.
See a schedule of Termedia conferences
We publish more than 40 medical journals. In the Journal Citation Report published by Thomson Reuters Scientific, Termedia is an indisputable leader in the medical sciences. The ISI Master Journal List includes 8 Impact Factor journals we publish. This is the best result not only in Poland but also among all publishing houses in the Central Eastern Europe. We provide access to electronic versions of articles contained in the current and past issues.
See Termedia journals
Working together with outstanding authors every year we publish more than 30 books in all fields of medicine. These books present up-to-date scientific achievements. We also cooperate with foreign publishers: we have many prestigious foreign books translated.
See Termedia books
To meet expectations of our readers we also offer medical books in the electronic form.
See Termedis ebooks
TERMEDIA INFOMATION SERVICE
It is a service presenting news and press review in the field of health protection addressed to everybody interested in medical topics: physicians, managers, students of medicine, nurses and patients; it delivers current medical news on an ongoing basis. We have almost 400 thousand portal users. We also regularly publish PharmaExpert reports on the Polish pharmaceutical market.
See Termedia information service
We have also launched medical portals with a specific profile developed by professionals on the basis of international specialist journals addressed to target groups of recipients:
– portal for oncologists presenting most recent reports from Poland and worldwide. The service also has a search engine of clinical trials concerning all kinds of cancers subject to research carried out in Poland;
– Polish largest Internet service for gastroenterologists, addressed to specialists and health care professionals;
– portal for psychiatrists and neurologists with up-to-date reports in these fields added on an ongoing basis;
– forum for physicians to consult cases with other physicians;
– service for students of medicine and pharmacy.
TERMEDIA IN SOCIAL MEDIA
Since 2010 we have been present on Facebook; the number of our fans is growing continuously. Every day we publish new information about our competitions and promotional offers and also interesting scientific articles related to health protection.
Join us on Facebook!
Health Manager is an opinion-forming monthly, a professional business-to-business journal addressed to a large group of medical market managers. It provides information on public and private health care management, supplies for hospitals and medical centres, investment methods and fund raising in the medical service sector.
See the current issue of Health Manager
Good management in health care requires not only access to professional press but also continuous improvement by way of contacting professionals, sharing experience and discussions. This is an opportunity offered by Health Manager conferences, which also ensure top quality education.
Health Manager conferences:
- Priorities in Health Protection
- Hospital Management
- Forum of Marketing and PR in Health Protection
SUCCESS OF THE YEAR IN HEALTH PROTECTION COMPETITION
The major goal of the prestigious Success of the Year in Health Protection competition is to select leaders, i.e. individuals and entities that set top standards in health protection.
The competition chapter comprises greatest authorities and most influential personalities in the world of medicine, including without limitation all previous Ministers of Health, outstanding scientists and heads of major medical societies.