Medical representatives wishing to register participants are asked to email Customer Service: email@example.com
1/ How to register - individual participant.
Registration requires user account on Termedia.pl. If you don't have an account, it will be created during registration. If you already have an account, log in and press REGISTRATION button. The data will be automatically filled in, but you can correct it.
Make sure your email and phone numbers are up to date. We will send transmission reminders through these channels.
2/ How to get an invoice for payment?
Please enter your full invoice details in the registration form. Once your payment has been credited, you will receive the document at the email address provided.
3/ Are education credits awarded for participation in the e-conference ?
4/ Are certificates issued for participation in the e-conference ?
Yes, certificates will be posted in the "PARTICIPANT'S PACKAGE" after the conference.
5/ How to participate in the event ?
Go to www.termedia.pl
, under Conferences & Webinars select the event page and log in to your account.
6/ Will the materials be available after the e-conference ?
Access to recorded lectures (for those who have paid the appropriate fee) will be activated two days after the conference at the earliest. All you need to do is to log in to your account at https://www.termedia.pl/Twoje-produkty The publisher makes every effort to make the range of post-conference materials as wide as possible. Nonetheless, (paying special attention to respect for copyright), in the event that permission is not received to leave a recorded lecture in the archive, such material will not be published in the archive.
7/ Can I ask a question during the lecture ?
Yes, you can ask a question during each lecture. Answers will be provided during the Q&A session.
8/ Technical information
If you have not been able to fix the problem with our tips or if you have any other complications with the broadcast playback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have problems logging in or registering, please:
- If the webinar did not start on time, try refreshing your browser window.
- If you can see the image, but cannot hear the audio, click on the player.
- If you see the image but do not hear the sound, click on the player. Some browsers do not allow you to automatically turn on video and voice. If there is still a problem with the sound, check if you are sure the speakers on your computer are turned on.
- If the transmission fades out/is interrupted or the picture quality is poor, first check your internet speed. You can do this for example with speedtest.pl. For the webinar to play properly you should have at least 2Mb/s. You can control the picture quality yourself by clicking on the gear wheel on the player.
- Player should work on every browser you use nowadays, but we recommend using Chrome or Firefox.
We would also like to remind you that purchasers of premium package have possibility to watch materials in VOD archives
- contact us by phone from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 506 802 006 or 500 068 362
- email contact at email@example.com