The second Transatlantic Live Surgery Webinar on Pro- and Reactive Surgery for Spastic Hip Disease Treatment in Cerebral Palsy Children.
16th of November 2020
Transmission -> CLICK HERE
During this webinar Simultaneously, multiple surgeries will be broadcasted on-line to the participants from six operating theaters: München, Germany; Poznan, Poland; St.Petersburg, Russia; Toronto, Canada; Willmington, DE, USA; Zakopane, Poland
Surgeries which will be presented during the Webinar cover the wide spectrum of surgical technics addressed for the correction of lower limb deformities due to cerebral palsy with a special attention to the proactive and reactive treatment of spastic hip dislocation.
Thanks to this Webinar, participants will have a unique chance to learn:
- the basic surgical techniques used in the management of the orthopaedic problems of the patients with Cerebral Palsy
- the minimally invasive versions of the surgeries used in neuroorthopaedics
- main indications and contraindications for presented surgical techniques
- tips and tricks and how to avoid possible pitfalls when performing presented surgical techniques
The Faculty of the Webinar:
- Prof. Marek Jóźwiak, Dega Hospital at Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland – Chair of the faculty
- Dr Peter Bernius, Schon Clinic, München, Germany
- Dr Vladimir M. Kenis, The Turner Scientific Research Institute for Children’s Orthopedics, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Dr Unni Narayanan, SickKids Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Dr Tomasz Potaczek, University Hospital for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Zakopane, Poland
- Dr Michael Wade Shrader, Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Willmington, DE, USA
Registration & Fees:
This webinar is free of charge. No previous registration needed.